Pages

Photo of The Moment

Monday, July 9, 2012

Secrets to Fairer Skin

Everybody knows I have a fetish for fairer skin.

I mean, which girl does not love being fair?

Though I am not pretty nor tall,

At least I can still receive compliments for me being fair right?

But then again

.

.

.


Am I supposed to compromise my love for sun with my yearn for fairness?

That is not Fair right?

That is awful.


Hence, I went online to search for some useful tips for fairer skin.

And these are what I have gathered so far.

Ahem . . .

First, for some cost effective skincare, you can try some home made remedies behind your kitchen.

I used to mix milk powder with honey and lemon juice and leave it on my face for about 10 minutes then wash off.

I am not sure if I am excited or paranoid,

I somehow feel that my skin is fairer and smoother and softer to touch.

If you cannot take the smell of milk powder,

You can blend cucumber and lemon juice and leave it on your face for about 10 minutes then wash off.

It works pretty well for skin whitening instantaneously.

Of course, the best safest way is to avoid the sun as much as you can.

Excuse me,

Did I just mention avoid the sun?

Let me retract a bit.

The only safe bet to love the Sun while maintaining my fair skin is to

*

*

*

*

*

Apply Sunblock !!!!

Ok, I am being irritating.

But I mean, hey, besides Sunblock being the safest bet

I really cant think of any other solution to merge both my loves

Introducing to you babes



Sunplay Super Block 130 PA+++  !!!!!

Not only does it helps to block UVA & UVB

It contains Hyaluronic Acid which effectively hydrates and locks in moisture for my skin.

Also, it has anti aging RonaCare Ectoin and Antileukine 6 which helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles !!!

Yea !!!

And most of the common beliefs are the higher the SPF the more oily or sticky it is right?

But

This is not the case for Sunplay Super Block 130 at all.



It is super watery like liquid, light weight and non greasy at all.

It was immediately absorbed into my skin within about 10 seconds.

And not only these, my skin appears softer and seems to be glowing with radiance.

HAHAHAHA

And nobody knew that I had applied sunblock on my skin at all.

Everybody around me still thought I am born fair :p

Want to try for yourself?

You can redeem a FREE Travel Size Sunplay Superblock at their Facebook Fan Page

You have to try for yourself to know how blessed it is to have Sunplay Superblock 130 in your bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment