Pages

Photo of The Moment

Friday, October 25, 2013

British Exchange Inspired EOTD with The Body Shop Color Crust



The Body Shop Singapore recently launched a new line of Eye Shadow known as
 
 
 
The new line of eye shadow contains

finely crushed pigments and marula oil.

The colour is rich, intense and buildable with layers.

What is interesting about the new line is

You can use the colours Wet or Dry

Simply by wetting your eye shadow brush with a little water

Using the colours wet will give you a more intense payoff

With the upcoming Digital Fashion Week,

Inspired with the theme British Exchange

I have used both Blackcurrent Affair


together with Moonlight Kiss

for a soft smoky eye look
 

 
I used Blackcurrent Affair all over my eyelid up to my crease line
 
Then
 
Use Moonlight Kiss at the outer corner of my eyelid giving my eye more depth 
 
 
A closer look at my eye makeup under natural white light
 
 
In warm orange light
 
 
And of course
 
I do use a highlighter to highlight my brow bone giving the illusion of wider eye
 
 
 
 
 
 And
 
Where am I wearing this makeup to?
 
 
Digital Fashion Week
 
Which opens from
 
01 November 2013 to 04 November 2013
 
at
 
National Design Centre.
 
And we are going to have
 
Bona Fide Super Model
 
 
 
Naomi Campbell to walk the runway !!!
 
Elevating Singapore Fashion Industry on a Global Scale
 
Are you excited like me?
 
See you there ;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment