Pages

Photo of The Moment

Thursday, February 27, 2014

2014 : New Beginning



 
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning
 
 
BUT
 
Anybody can Start Today and Have a New Ending
 
 
Life is too short for a Long Story
 
 
Hence
 
 
I am going to
 
 
Learn from Yesterday
 
 
Live for Today
 
And
 
Hope for Tomorrow
 
 
It's been a while since I last pen my thoughts
 
Life is like a roller coaster
 
I decide if I want to enjoy the excitement
 
Or
 
Wallow in despair
 
Indeed
 
Life is like riding a bicycle
 
I have to keep moving in order to balance
 
I have to throw away the burden and baggage
 
Before
 
I can cross the river safely
 
I thank GOD for the wonderful people I have met in 2013
 
Without Them, I might or rather still in Hibernation
 
Refusing to see anybody
 
Refusing to get out of the hole
 
March 2014 will be a NEW Beginning
 
Life is not about making others happy
 
Life is about sharing my Happiness with Everybody Anybody and Somebody
 
AND
 
I hope my humble blog will be an avenue for Everybody to share happiness
 
To sum up
 
Life Goes On
 
Thanks For Loving Me
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment